Sunday, May 20
$125: Pre-Registration needed
Reiki is a healing technique in which energy flows through the hands of the trained practitioner and into the person, animal or plant. The healing energy received from a treatment accelerates the natural healing process, relieving stress and promoting deep states of relaxation. The intention of a Reiki treatment is to bring the body into an optimal state of well being + harmony.
Reiki Level I- You will learn:
• How to provide a Reiki treatment for yourself and others, as well as, customizing treatments for a variety of situations.
• How to apply Reiki to specific situations to bring healing comfort and calmness to physical, emotional, and spiritual conditions.
• How to use Reiki to reduce and eliminate stress, tension and pain.
• The relationship of the chakras and aura in the body
• The history of Reiki
• Hands on practice Reiki level I attunement
*Please bring lunch/snack for a short mindful meal*
Program 1: March 6-April 17, 2018
Program 2: May 15- June 26, 2018
Contact Becca /Liz at firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you interested in learning skills for mindful eating, emotional resilience, and body confidence?
Eat Breathe Thirve is a nonprofit organization that is looking for participants for a research study. Becca Stephens and Liz Dennis are co-facilitators of the program which will run at pranaSTRONG yoga & wellness.
We are offering Eat Breathe Thrive a seven-week program which includes yoga, meditation, psychoeducation, and community service activities.
Future Date TBD
Becca Stephens & Audrey Drake
Enjoy a Slow Flow yoga class guided by Becca Stephens while Audrey Drake offers beautiful live music.